Dear Valued Customer,
Like you, we are monitoring the latest news about the coronavirus (COVID-19), and we know that keeping you connected is more important than ever. Our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our customers, employees and communities we serve.
Our Pledge for The Next 60 Days:
- For customers that contact us and let us know they can’t pay their bills because of the coronavirus pandemic, our customer care specialists will be able to provide flexible payment options and we will not disconnect services or assess late fees for 60 days
- We have expanded the use of PenTeleData Community Wi-Fi locations from just Palmerton Telephone DSL customers to anyone who needs them
- Anyone needing broadband service can receive a DSL modem and free installation; if you already have DSL, we will allow you to upgrade your service to a faster speed (where available) and waive the upgrade charge
We are making the following changes out of an abundance of caution:
- Effective Tuesday, March 17th, our Business Office will be closed to walk in traffic until further notice. Customers are encouraged to make payments electronically using the E-Bill option on our website (www.ptelco.com), by phone, by mail, or by using the drop box located at our Business Office (465 Delaware Avenue in Palmerton) or our Gilbert Office location off Rt 209. For customers choosing to make payments using our drop box, please include your email and mailing address so that receipts can be provided
- We will be calling ahead of any scheduled appointment to confirm no one in your home or business is ill or has traveled recently from a “an infected area or designated hot spot.” If so, we will need to reschedule your appointment
- For customer service issues//trouble tickets; We will dispatch and test to the side of the home Network Interface Device (NID) and if no symptoms we may enter the premise.
Palmerton Telephone will be there to keep you connected and provide support using:
- Our Customer Care team available via phone at 610-826-6650 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like many companies, we have taken precautions at Palmerton Telephone to minimize everyone’s exposure and risk including:
- Educating our colleagues on prevention
- Cleaning and sanitizing our locations more frequently
- Emphasizing regular and thorough hand washing with antibacterial soap
- Strongly encouraging team members to stay home if they are not feeling well
Thank you for your patience and understanding.