Dear Valued Customer,
Like you, we are monitoring the latest COVID-19 news. While keeping you connected is what we do, our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our customers, employees, and communities we serve. With that in mind, we implemented the following COVID policies.
Keeping connected is more important than ever.
- Palmerton Telephone will waive the upgrade fee for our DSL service.
- You have access to all PenTeleData Community Wi-Fi hotspots. Visit ptdwifi.com for more information.
Palmerton Telephone offers payment options.
- Flexible payment options are available. Please call 610.826.6650 or email us at ptcbusinessoffice.ptelco.com to make arrangements.
- e-Bill is available to view and pay your bill online, as well as set up easy pay options. As an e-Bill customer, you can even call in to request paperless billing.
- Our drop box located at our Business offices (465 Delaware Avenue in Palmerton and our Gilbert Office located off of Route 209) are perfect for contactless payments. If making drop box payments, please include your email and mailing address so that we may provide you a receipt for your payment.
We would rather be safe than sorry, so out of the abundance of caution, we are continuing the following practices.
- Business Offices
- Wearing masks. Palmerton Telephone employees will continue to wear masks to protect both our customers and themselves. We encourage customers to wear masks, but are not requiring them to do so.
- Customers who have symptoms. We ask that any customer displaying symptoms to please call or email our business office for any questions and make payments using any of the alternative options outlined above.
- Tech Visits
- Screening questions will be asked prior to any visit, including service calls.
- Our technicians will only enter the premises if no symptoms are present. Please help protect our employees while we serve you.
- Minimizing exposure and Risk
- Continued employee education on COVID practices.
- Cleaning and sanitizing our locations on a regular basis.
- Continued emphasis on regular and thorough hand washing.
- Strongly encourage employees to stay home if they are not feeling well.
We want to thank you for your patience, understanding, and your help to keep both yourself and our employees safe.